Healthy Glowing Skin is just around the corner!
Using oils can help protect the natural lipid layer of the skin and the good bacteria that live there. Oil cleansing is the 'Holy Grail' of cleansing.
- Oil cleansing is a method of cleansing the skin, using natural oils that will not only cleanse, but balance any excess oil production.
- Oil cleansing your skin will clear out clogged pores rather than clogging them.
- Oil cleansing is balancing and supportive. It works because it does not strip your skins natural oil and can help lead to more vibrant skin and healthy layers of epidermis. Some face cleansers can harm the good bacteria living on our skin, leaving room for the bad bacteria to move in, and we end up with more skin problems.
- Oil cleansing method can heal, nourish and protect your skin. It can also clear the skin from issues like mild-moderate acne. Keep in mind that it can take a week or so for the skin to adjust to oil cleansing and you could see more oil production and breakouts as any impurities are lifted out of the skin. Using the right oil blend you can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, gently and effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones. Regular use of oil can help improve the skin's barrier function, which prevents unwanted bacteria or pathogens from entering.
- Oil cleansing is safe enough to do on a daily basis. but you don't want to do it multiple times per day. It's best to do at the end of the day to remove impurities and send you to bed with hydrated skin.
Alavina Smoothing Cleansing Oil is perfect for all skin types. Are you ready to create beautiful, balanced skin?
Give it a try! Your skin will thank you!