- Provides vitamins, antioxidants and detoxifiers
- Nourishes and boosts the skins natural glow
- Seals in moisture to soften the skin
- Acts as a barrier against pollutants
- Helps create a soft and glowing complexion
How to use:
- After cleansing your face apply 2 or more drops, depending on how dry your skin feels, onto the palm of your hand.
- With your fingers, dab the oil in small dots onto cleansed skin. Pat gently around your eye area.
- Gently smooth and press the oil onto your face and neck, using the whole surface of your hands.
- Smooth the oil from nose to ears, eyebrows to hairline, and neck to jawline. Less is definitely more-no need to go overboard.
- Use alone or together with sunscreen.
- For best results, use morning and night.
Benefits of Seed Oil Ingredients:
- Watermelon: Contains a wealth of dense nutrients. High in linoleic acid, protects and moisturizes with antioxidants, detoxifiers, vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Pomegranate: High in Omega 5 fatty acid, regenerates the skin, anti-inflammatory, and aging properties by helping to fend off free radicals.
- Red Raspberry: A great source of antioxidants and vitamins A and E to help the skin appear more youthful and vibrant.
- Jojoba: Mimics the skin's sebum and balances out your complexion. It also contains oodles of vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coffee Bean: Increases collagen and elastin, making the skin look and feel firmer. Also loaded with vitamin E, essential fatty acids and many other rich nutrients.
- Carrot: Rich in carotene and vitamin A, both of which are effective antioxidants that help your skin look its best.
- Sea Buckthorn: Promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration and helps treat and prevent acne. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Maracuja: The lycopene in this oil evens out skin tone and takes care of skin damage. Its vitamin C is known to boost the production of collagen. Packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids and beta carotene which are vital to skin health.
- Moringa: Full of anti-inflammatory properties and packed with vitamins A, C, E and other antioxidants. Moringa fights premature aging and dull skin.
* Keep bottle away from direct sunlight