- Gentle way to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin all in one step.
- Removes impurities while maintaining moisture, without harming the skins natural barrier.
- Improves the texture and appearance of your skin.
- Balances the skin's natural oils.
- Filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-aging properties.
- Regulates the skin and controls oil production. Oil wash will bind to the 'bad oils' on your skin by gently lifting them away.
- Won't clog your pores!
- Gently and effectively dissolves makeup. It's literally your one stop cleanser.
How to use: ( evening cleanse )
- Wet face with warm water.
- Apply at least 1 full dropper of oil cleanser to your palm. With your finger tips massage the oil gently (but firmly) into the skin for approximately 1 minute. This will help stimulate circulation in your skin.
- Run a smooth, soft cloth under hot/warm water, squeeze out excess water,and place over your face for 10-15 seconds. Slowly wipe away oil cleanser and repeat until all oil is removed. You can also rinse off the oil with warm water and gently pat skin dry with a towel.
- It's not necessary to cleanse your skin each morning after a nightly oil cleanse. Just splash your face with warm or cold water and let your own natural oils sit on your skin to self regulate. You can now apply Alavina Nourishing Face Oil.
- Suitable for all skin types
Benefits of Seed Oil Ingredients:
- Jojoba: Mimics the skin's sebum and balances out your complexion. It also contains oodles of vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cucumber: Rich in linoleic acid, phytosterols, vitamin E, and other nutrients. Cucumber seed is an excellent anti-ager and restores moisture. It also helps keep the skin's protective barrier strong, improving firmness and elasticity.
- Blueberry: This powerful ingredient contains a source of antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E and omega-3's. Great for moisturizing, nourishing the skin, and helps fight against free radicals. Gives your skin a glowing and radiant look.
* keep bottle away from direct sunlight